Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Bugs

Kat blogs with music and regularly pauses for a paragraph or two of reflection/remembrance addressing the theme for the day – a drifting, shifting, take-her-where-it-will whim that guides the daily menu at Keep the Coffee Coming. It’s creative nonfiction with an annotated soundtrack … great stuff!

Sunday’s post about “bugs” carried me back to my own days of catching fireflies – moments of magic in a jar, and as luck would have it, I was that day visited by my own spectacular bug: a walking stick!

Follow this post by returning to Kat’s for a Jerry Garcia cherry-on-top finish with “There Ain’t No Bugs on Me,” and you’ll have just too darn much fun for one day!



technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

Kat said...

What a great bug! Thanks for the kind words. I saw one of these behind a glass at the zoo in Regent's Park. You got to see one "in the world." I'm jealous!