Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Walker Bay Coffee Company: New Friends



Exploring for “new roads," I am now regularly drawn in the direction of Walker, Minnesota on a Sunday morning. On a drive-about on a few Sundays back, I quite coincidentally wandered into the Walker Bay Coffee Company where I made friends with Deb and one of the best cinnamon rolls this side of perfect!






I’m hoping the picture conveys a sense of the bounty to be found at Deb's place.
I’ve tucked a coin into the picture to aid in perspective. This roll is not only a work of art, it's a full day’s worth of calories all for the price of $1.99 ... too-good-to-be-true? Believe it! Only one more Sunday to go before I head back to school, and I’ll be pointing my little yellow car in the direction of Walker Bay Coffee Company. Hey Deb, could you save me a caramel roll for this week, too?


technorati tags: , ,

No comments: