Saturday, January 07, 2006

Getting Focused (Again)

Catching up and re-engaging ... that's my theme for the next couple of days before a next semester of doings gets underway. Winston prompts a first Body Electric moment for me with his "Which Fantasy/Sci-Fi Character Would You Be?" post. Here're my results ... (no surprises, I guess):

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

SPOCK
A focused advisor whose actions are dictated by almost pure logic, you believe in exploring the fascinating possibilities around you. Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Spock is a character in the Star Trek universe. His biography is available at Startrek.com.

1 comment:

Winston said...

Very impressive! If I had a choice, I would have chosen to be Picard, which matched my test results. But short of that, Spock would fit nicely.

Live long and prosper.