Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mail

I love real mail in my mailbox. Laughter, lives, convictions, and contemplation ... this card from a girlfriend arrived today via postal mail, and with miles between us, we still laughed outloud together. Here's a peek inside:

It all makes sense now,
I never looked at it this way before:

MENtal illness
MENstrual cramps
MENtal breakdown
MENopause
GUYnecologist

And when we have real trouble,
it's a HISerectomy.

Ever notice how all of women's
problems start with men?


Card creation: The Greeting Place (888) 462-5830


technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Brenda said...

This gave me a good chuckle. I wonder on the etymology, if the masculine pronoun has always been inserted? (Now I'm chuckling even more!)

Winston said...

I guess this is supposed to be funny?

Junebugg said...

There's something about a handwritten note, no matter how short or what the subject matter, that an e-mail can never replace. It just feels like the person went to a little extra trouble because she thinks you're special.