Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday Advertising

Sunday was good times with friends - watching the game, my share of King cake, the rich hospitality extended from Meg and Marc. There were great moments on and off screen, this even in spite of the loss I took in a bet with Thomas; a round of wine on me the next time we're out.

Of course, the advertisements (this year purchased for a record $2.4 million per 30-second spot) were a big piece of the Sunday draw for folks who study rhetoric and composition. Favorites are picked and comments exchanged. It's all fun. I have too many "favorites" to name only one, but from those I'll point to the "Michelob Amber" commercial.

Whether or not you watched the game, if you'd like another chance to view the commercials, Google video has the list of links up for you here. Click and Enjoy!

technorati tags: ,

No comments: