Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Touch of Home


A collection of deadlines has kept me busy for a week or so, and I now find myself working through email that's been waiting my attention - the last of final preparations before taking my spring break at home in northern Minnesota.

I'm sharing one gem from among the emails I received: this from a friend celebrating the Bemidji curling team and the bronze metal they brought home from the 2006 Olympics in Torino. Click here to take a look at a few of the views that are home to me in "buh-MID-jee." Enjoy.


technorati tags: , ,

2 comments:

Junebugg said...

Looks like it really pretty. Bet it's still cold up there. We're having weather in the 60s and 70s. All the flowers and trees are in bloom. My plum trees look like clouds on stems.

Enjoy your trip home.

Winston said...

Woah ... that's really UP There. Beautiful country! To think, my very own Mississippi River starts there. Enjoy your spring break in "buh-MID-jee."