Saturday, May 06, 2006

Weather Watching

My friend, Winston, prompts me to think about rainbows today ... about lovers and dreamers. This last bit comes from a song he mentions from the philosopher Kermit, "The Rainbow Connection." I tracked down the audio and am posting it here in honor of rainbows, morning stars, and wishes.



Oh, and by the way, when I followed Winston's lead to identify an expression of weather most like me, this was the result. ...ha! No surprise.

You Are Lightning
Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence
You are best known for: your power
Your dominant state: performing

2 comments:

Junebugg said...

Hey, I got the same results! Kinda fits in with your blog title, doesn't it 8-}

Winston said...

Thanks for the ack...

Beautiful yet dangerous... hmmmm... Does not surprise me. Reminds me of a line I heard once:

"Squint as I approach lest my beauty blind thee."